Saturday 30 April 2011

my princess

Well here I am a week later. After vowing to post more regularly, ie. daily, I have made a reappearance one week later. Better late than never, right? So last week, we did end up heading out to Crystal Mall and of course I didn't leave empty handed. Picked up My Princess, a korean drama. I actually started watching the first 3 episodes online and I liked it so I ended up purchasing it. I suppose I could have saved some money and watched the series online but I really don't enjoy watching "t.v." on the computer. It kind of irritates my eyes. Plus, the episodes are chopped up in parts and it can get annoying after awhile. So in the end I've added another show onto my kdrama shelf. Yes, I do have a growing collection. Hey, it's just like watching a soap opera, only in a different language! I tried to get back into watching american soaps (in high school, I probably followed 4 or 5 at a time), but I don't know, I just couldn't get into the storylines. I've already watched 14 episodes and I have 2 more to go. Hmmm, what should I watch next...

No comments:

Post a Comment